1. Those rules are created to help GMT members decide the punishment. That means that penalties are not always predetermined in advance.
2. When registering on FelSword, player accepts the Server Rules with any following changes.
3. Players will be informed about any potential changes of the Server Rules on our forum or website.
4. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse for disobeying.
1 FelSword is an private project.
2. Playing on the server is free of charge.
3. Registering on the website means that you agree to receive mails from administration.
4. Official server language is English, using other languages on server-wide public channels (/LookingForGroup, /Trade) is forbidden, also all communication with GMT staff should be done in English. (TICKETS FAQ)
5. Managing this project is a hobby of the members of the administration. Please respect their work.
6. The server’s realm is PvP (open fight with players from opposite faction).
8. Every player has to create forum account. Reading important announcements is necessary.
8. Players are obliged to report any rules violation on the bugtracker. (HERE)
9. Players are obliged to report every bugs that they know about on the BT. (HERE)
10. Player is responsible for his account and for the actions taken on this account.
11. Account protection is a responsibility of its owner.
12. A player interferes with the game files on his own responsibility.
13. A player uses any software influencing the game on his own responsibility.
14. Multiboxing and playing in both factions is allowed.
15. Using the software that supports or automates multiboxing is forbidden.
16. Character transfer from another server is impossible.
The amount of punishment to be administered is guided by proportionality. Thus, the level of punishment is determined by the seriousness of the violation. Each case is considered separately. Those are expected punishments.
- Warning or reprimand.
- Mute - temporary writing blockade.
- Ban - temporary account blockade (and accounts involved).
- Perm Ban - permanent account blockade (and accounts involved).
- Perm Ban IP - permanent account blockade (and accounts involved), and also depriving one of registration option on forum and server, by IP blockade.
The rule about ninja looting applies when:
- the player wins a roll for an item that he can't use or he doesn't need
- the leader changes the rules of the raid after you've already attacked the boss
- a player takes advantage of a bug to bypass master loot
- the leader takes all the loot for himself (as well as his chars or friends)
We strongly encourage teamplay and believe that every participant that helped kill a boss deserves a reward.
The rule about ninja looting DOESN'T apply when:
- You create the whole raid for a certain person
- The raid is in free for all
- One or more items are reserved for someone else. Make sure to warn all the raid members!
What kind of proof do you need? You'll need 4 pictures/screenshots. On those 4 pictures/screenshots you'll need to show all of the information below:
- A picture that describes the rules of looting (and if a item is reserved). Here are some examples for typical raid loot rules:
"All the frost runes are for the people from the leaders guild. Season 2 Helm is reserved for Player1. All the other items will be rolled for"
"Sunwell Plateau - all the loot will be rolled for. Nothing is reserved!"
"Molten Core -all the loot will be rolled for. Nothing is reserved!"
- A picture that shows all the members of the raid as well as all the changes in loot options. (group loot to master loot, master loot to free for all etc.) will need to be documented.
- A picture that shows all the rolls (or a picture where the leader changes the rules of looting after the raid has starterd)
- A picture that shows the player taking the item for himself (or receiving it), without winning the roll and leaving the raid.
These rules don't apply to full guild raids.
We WON'T recover your items that you lost because of a ninja. GMs can't give, transfer or remove items and gold. By doing this we are only getting rid of the ninja for a certain amount of time.
Please keep in mind that all of this information needs to be sent on a PM (private message) to one of the GM's or Admins. You will also need to tell us in which realm this happened and include your character name.
Please refrain from public accusations (world chat etc.) without having a shred of proof, because you could get muted. This goes for every single rule!
[ Mute ]
- Actions not related to the specialization of the channel. 
- Actions which obstruct normal use of public channels (eg. spam).
- Using other languages than English on /LookingForGroup, /Trade. (please do not report such situations, we are always monitoring those channels).
[ Temporary ban ]
- Using offensive, unpalatable or insulting in any way names of characters, pets etc.
- Abusing the 'owner' function on the public channels.
- Stealing money from players by using in-game c.o.d. mailbox function.
- Powerleveling (or helping with it) on mobs which summon adds.
- Using multiaccount for farming honor or farming it with your other faction friends' help. Additional penalty: honor, honorable kills, honor equipment removal.
- Any form of wintrading or setting up arena results. Additional penalty: pvp items, arena points, arena team removal.
- Stating to know someone from the FelSword administration.
- Stealing other guilds ID.
- Any abuse of the emulator’s errors and bugs (Players reporting the bug will not be punished, but all the gains they have obtained by the bug abuse might be taken from them).
- Bugging the bosses behind an objects is forbidden and sometime ban-able! If you bug the boss to avoid his abilities behind an object you may be deleveled + all of your PvP statistics will be reset to 0 (including total kills, honor points, arena points and so on).
- Advertising other servers, games or websites not related to FelSword.
- From now on players caught in act of ninja during a raid/dungeon run will be banned for 5 days.
[ Permanent ban ]
- Using cheats, hacks, bots etc.
- Attempts to buy or sell gold, characters, items, accounts, Premium Points, Vote Points, premium gifts etc. for real money.
- Stealing/cheating on players while trading in-game.
- Impersonating or insulting Administration members.
- Distribution of sensitive data (i.e. personal data, logins) on the realm or other server’s media.
[ Other ]
- AFK or fight avoiding on Battlegrounds will result in long term deserter. Players can report it in the ticket.
- Blocking slots in raid/party groups is not allowed. Raid Leader has full rights to the ID.
- Donor Items are forbidden for arenas and BG's! You may be kicked.
 Specialization of public channels:
/LookingForGroup - looking for PvE parties or PvP groups, which are ordinarily found in the LFG interface.
/Trade - items trading, looking for crafters, market.
/say (are excluded if an action took place in an instance).
/yell (are excluded if an action took place in an instance).
/party (including only a party from a BG).
In case of matters not mentioned above, the final decision is always made by FelSword Administration. Punishment shall be administered adequately to the size and type of the offence. If something is not mentioned in the regulations yet, it does not always mean that it is allowed - we appeal to you, to follow the common sense, culture and fairplay idea.